Client Advisory Services
LET US BE AN ASSET TO YOU
Do you view your business’s accounting function as an asset or an expense?
MWH Group’s Client Advisory Services (CAS) department is deeply passionate about being an asset to you — we gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients.
What is “Client Advisory Services”?
At its foundation, MWH’s CAS department will handle all (or part) of your typical accounting functions including:
- Payroll and payroll compliance
- Transaction processing, bill payment, processing of Accounts Payable
- Revenue processing, processing of Accounts Receivable
- Bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, monthly General Ledger cleanup
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reporting
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Periodic tax payments and compliance (sales tax, business property, etc.)
As a business owner, what keeps you up at night?
This is where we can truly become an asset to you. MWH will carefully select a collaborative team with unique abilities to best serve your needs and add value to your business.
- Timely and relevant information to drive the business decisions you make every day
- Sounding board for management
- Comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business
- Improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability while mitigating/managing risks
- Strengthen controls and increase your understanding of your financial information
- Foster opportunities for growth and strategies for cost reduction
- Conversations focusing on what could/should happen versus what has already happened
MWH Group has extensive experience in serving a vast range of industries including (but not limited to) construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, wholesale and retail. Our CAS function can also be tailored to fit not-for-profit and governmental agencies.
Most businesses find the benefits of using our experienced CAS department far outweigh the burden and expense of managing an in-house accounting department. It truly is a WIN/WIN situation.
- Our fees potentially replace costly salaries, employee benefits, payroll taxes, office rent, storage costs
- No vacations, sick or downtime
- No possibility of fraudulent activity
- Smoother transitions for tax return preparation, reviewed/audited financial statements, etc. (often resulting in cost savings)
By building an effective long-term relationship, we act as an independent extension of your business, helping you achieve your goals.
When we purchased Vic and James Paint Center in 2015, we approached MWH about using their accounting services. Not only that, we had a major undertaking in installing a new computer system which MWH was instrumental in helping us set up. MWH went the extra mile to ensure everything was in place so we could easily transition into our new system. They continue to help us troubleshoot issues that may come up, They also perform monthly services for us, such as payroll and tax reporting, and are ALWAYS professional and courteous. A great company to partner with!
Vic & James Paint Center
The Wichita Falls Area Food Bank outsourced our accounting services to The MWH Group in 2017. We have been pleased with their services since day one. We have a complicated inventory system, and they learned the system very quickly. Our partnership with MWH has strengthened our accounting practices. They operate with a high sense of professionalism while providing a personal touch with all their services. I highly recommend the client advisory services offered by MWH.
Wichita Falls Area Food Bank
David & Amy Whitaker
MWH Group PC has handled our billing, payroll, payroll tax, TXDOT required certified payroll reporting, workers comp. reporting, inventory, and job costing for the last year. This has taken a huge burden off of our management positions. Flat Line Inc. is a twenty-year-old pavement marking company. All bookkeeping had been done in the house previous to MWH Group taking on this task. Trust, confidentiality and geographic location were all factors in our choosing MWH for the job. MWH Group PC had handled Flat Line Inc.’s taxes and yearly TXDOT required financial audit for 7 years prior. We trust their advice and know they will keep our information safe. Their knowledge of our company and its workings helped to make the transition quite seamless when taking on our book work. Their expertise has helped to reduce accounting errors thus allowing us to better pinpoint our job costing and fine-tune tax preparation. We are very grateful for the Client Advisory Service department at MWH. This service has helped us to put all of our attention toward growing and stabilizing our company.
Flat Line Inc.