Client Advisory Services
LET US BE AN ASSET TO YOU
Do you view your business’s accounting function as an asset or an expense?
MWH Group’s Client Advisory Services (CAS) department is deeply passionate about being an asset to you — we gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients.
What is “Client Advisory Services”?
At its foundation, MWH’s CAS department will handle all (or part) of your typical accounting functions including:
- Payroll and payroll compliance
- Transaction processing, bill payment, processing of Accounts Payable
- Revenue processing, processing of Accounts Receivable
- Bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, monthly General Ledger cleanup
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reporting
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Periodic tax payments and compliance (sales tax, business property, etc.)
As a business owner, what keeps you up at night?
This is where we can truly become an asset to you. MWH will carefully select a collaborative team with unique abilities to best serve your needs and add value to your business.
- Timely and relevant information to drive the business decisions you make every day
- Sounding board for management
- Comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business
- Improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability while mitigating/managing risks
- Strengthen controls and increase your understanding of your financial information
- Foster opportunities for growth and strategies for cost reduction
- Conversations focusing on what could/should happen versus what has already happened
MWH Group has extensive experience in serving a vast range of industries including (but not limited to) construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, wholesale and retail. Our CAS function can also be tailored to fit not-for-profit and governmental agencies.
Most businesses find the benefits of using our experienced CAS department far outweigh the burden and expense of managing an in-house accounting department. It truly is a WIN/WIN situation.
- Our fees potentially replace costly salaries, employee benefits, payroll taxes, office rent, storage costs
- No vacations, sick or downtime
- No possibility of fraudulent activity
- Smoother transitions for tax return preparation, reviewed/audited financial statements, etc. (often resulting in cost savings)
By building an effective long-term relationship, we act as an independent extension of your business, helping you achieve your goals.